If you are not following @LYSNation on Twitter, then you missed the Top 10 LYS Tweets from the week of January 15, 2017 when they were first posted. And if you are on Twitter, you might want to check out the Tweeters who made this week’s list.
- It is morally wrong for Texas Legislature members to justify school choice vouchers as aid to the poor. You cannot assuage your conscience with a lie. (By @pastors4txkids)
- We respectfully ask Texas Legislature members to quit deceiving themselves and Texans about vouchers going to the poor. It is a lie. It needs to stop. (By @pastors4txkids)
- Sometimes you have to pick a side. Something you stand for and for which you are willing to fight. (By @Snowmanlearning)
- COACHING is small, focused, quiet conversations delivered eyeball to eyeball. (By @LYSNation)
- Leadership conversations are: 1. Forward-facing. What opportunities do we have? 2. Action oriented. What's next? (By @Leadershipfreak)
- The best schools don't focus all their energy on intervention programs; instead, they focus on strong Tier 1 instruction and learning. (By @justintarte)
- Instructional leaders: Your staff will never meet its potential if you do not engage in the coaching process. (By @LYSNation)
- As we have said many times, God doesn't need Caesar's help. That's what religious liberty is all about. And why vouchers violate it. (By @pastors4txkids)
- "School choice" affects .5 million kids. The Texas Legislature’s finance fix affects 5.5 million kids. Which is greatest good for greatest number of children? (By @pastors4txkids)
- I'm not "anti-trump", I'm just anti-bullying and pro-respect. (By @Collin_McHugh)
Think. Work. Achieve.
- Call Jo at (832) 477-LEAD to order your campus set of “The Fundamental 5: The Formula for Quality Instruction.” Individual copies available on Amazon.com! http://tinyurl.com/Fundamental5
- Upcoming Conference Presentations: TASSP Aspiring Principal Workshop (Multiple Presentations), Learning for a Change Spring Summit (Keynote and Multiple Presentations)
- Now at the Apple App Store: Fun 5 Timer (Fundamental 5 Delivery Tool); PowerWalks CLC (Networked Formative Observation Tool)
- Follow Sean Cain and LYS on www.Twitter.com/LYSNation and like Lead Your School on Facebook