If you are not following @LYSNation on Twitter, then you missed the Top 10 LYS Tweets from the week of May 14, 2017 when they were first posted. And if you are on Twitter, you might want to check out the Tweeters who made this week’s list.
1. Evaluate performance or repeat ineffective behaviors. (By @Leadershipfreak)
2. No matter how much of an expert you are, or think you are, getting feedback from someone watching you always helps you perform better. (By @tgrierhisd)
3. Don't ever be afraid to admit you're wrong; it's the ability to admit you're wrong that shows true strength and confidence. (By @justintarte)
4. There is a full-on attack on public education from the Texas Senate. It's ridiculous, offensive, cynical, pathetic, orchestrated, and wrong. (By @pastors4txkids)
5. Don't tolerate lazy people. They are losers. –Bear Bryant (By @CoachMotto)
6. In great schools, students write a lot... (By @WeberEducation)
7. Choose realistic optimism or get out of leadership! (By @Leadershipfreak)
8. Anchor charts are tools, not posters and not laminated. (By @littutorgirl)
9. If you want to energize your team, speak to opportunities more than roadblocks. (By @Leadershipfreak)
10. We only get one chance to start our day off on the right foot. How are you beginning your day? With chaos or simplicity? (By @noexcusesu)
Think. Work. Achieve.
- Call Jo at (832) 477-LEAD to order your campus set of “The Fundamental 5: The Formula for Quality Instruction.” Individual copies available on Amazon.com! http://tinyurl.com/Fundamental5
- Upcoming Conference Presentations: Texas ASCD Summer Conference, TASSP Summer Conference, Virginia Middle and High School Principals Conference; The National Principals Conference; The Fundamental 5 National Summit (Keynote)
- Now at the Apple App Store: Fun 5 Timer (Fundamental 5 Delivery Tool); PowerWalks CLC (Networked Formative Observation Tool)
- Follow Sean Cain and LYS on www.Twitter.com/LYSNation and like Lead Your School on Facebook