Lead Your School
Located at the Intersection of Theory & Practice
E-Mail Updates (2,180 Subscribers)
Enter your email address:
Delivered by
FeedBurner
Lead Your School: Resources & Tools
Lead Your School
PowerWalks
Book: The Fundamental 5
Book: Look at Me
Book: Jump Start Your School
Popular Posts
Campus Security Checklist (Repost)
The following is a post that I wrote over a year ago, hoping that I would only have to publish it once. This is now the third time I have...
The Campus Pre-Flight Check
I grew up in a family of professional and military pilots. And I too (briefly), flew small planes. I mention this because there is a funda...
There are Only Two Honest Grades
With every school I work with at some point a conversation about student grades will come up. Because every school I have ever worked with ...
Campus Security Checklist (REVISED)
The following is a post that I wrote in 2012, hoping that I would only have to publish it once. This is now the fourth time I have shared...
A Reader Asks... PowerWalks Feedback (The Powerful Practice Notice)
A new LYS Principal asks the following: SC, Usually after we complete a classroom observation, we enter the data and that is it, noth...
RSS Subscription
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Followers
Page Views
Contact Lead Your School
Name
Email
*
Message
*
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Brezina's Advice
I forgot to mention the following in my last post. When I went into a District, I always rented a house during the first year.
BB
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment