Sunday, August 29, 2010

An Offer from a Member of the LYS Nation

See below for yet another example of the LYS Nation stepping up to help its own. At the very least, print a copy of this and keep it in your desk. You never know when you may want to take Bret up on his offer.

Sean,

For any leader transitioning into a new position, I recommend the following two books:

1. You’re in Charge - Now What, by Thomas J. Neff and James N. Citrin

2. The First 90 Day, by Michael Watkins

I know you have read at least one of them. From those books, I developed my own transition plan/agenda for when I became Deputy Superintendent at Grand Prairie. I will gladly share my plan/agenda with the LYS nation. Anyone interested in receiving it need only e-mail me. I also have my highlights of both books typed up. I will also share them with the LYS Nation. Again, just email me.

Bret Jimerson, Ed.D., J.D.
Deputy Superintendent of Educational Operations
Grand Prairie Independent School District
2602 South Belt Line Road
Grand Prairie, Texas 75052
(972) 264-6141
Bret.Jimerson@gpisd.org

Think. Work. Achieve.

Your turn...

No comments:

Post a Comment